Halfway through Term 3 already and World Jungle has been delighted to have worked with so many schools over the past few weeks, delivering a range of workshops to support the curriculum and extended learning opportunities. Popular choices of workshops have included:
- The Road to Rio 2016 – Brazilian Carnival Music and Dance
- Take a trip of discovery ‘Around the World’ through music, dance and art
- Exploring British Values through creativity and the arts
Full details of these and other workshops from our schools programme can be found on the World Jungle Creative website: http://www.worldjungle.org.uk/creative.html
NEW FOR SPRING 2016 – To link in with the celebrations of the Queen’s 90th Birthday this May, we have put together two specially themed workshops:
- The Queen and the Commonwealth – Use music and dance to explore the wonderfully diverse and fascinating cultures of some of the different countries that make up the Commonwealth. Choose from workshops focusing on Ghana, Jamaica or India, celebrating differences between nations whilst looking at what connects people from around the world.
- Dance like it’s 1926! – Celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday by stepping back in time to 1926 with our special Dance & Costume workshop and capture the spirit of the decade in which she was born.
Please do get in touch with us if you would like to find out more.